Offering support to tenants of Wolverhampton to become
More Financially Confident
The Better off in Wolverhampton (BoW) project was put in place to increase your knowledge and confidence with managing money, helping you to maintain your tenancy. We hope that in your time with us we have provided you with the information and support that has helped you increase your income and reduce your expenditure. BoW, funded by Big Lottery, was only ever a five year project though, and that funding is now coming to an end; the project will finish at Christmas 2017.
- Over our 5 year project we’ve managed to help over 1300 people.
- We’ve had over 200 volunteers, thank you to everybody!
- Over 65 of our volunteers completed an ASDAN course in financial capability.
FINDING FURTHER HELP
Over the years we’ve worked with many partner organisations and they’ve been a great deal of help to us and we’re sure they’ll be a great help to you too.
- Your Local Citizens Advice (advice)
- Welfare Rights (accessible via Citizens Advice)
- Your Social Housing Provider (housing and financial)
- Black Country Click Start (digital awareness)
- P3 (homelessness)
- Stop Loan Sharks (loan shark awareness)
- Your Local Children’s Centre (children and families)
- Your Local Strengthening Families Hub (families)
Far far away, behind the word mountains, far from the countries Vokalia and Consonantia, there live the blind texts. Separated they live in Bookmarksgrove right at the coast of the Semantics, a large language ocean.